I do not know anyone at the Oscars! Priyanka talks about the presentation jitters

Priyanka joins the likes of Reese Witherspoon and Julianne Moore as a presenter of the Oscars on February 28

   I Priyanka am looking forward to meeting people who i admire. Its my first time at the
international awards circuit in this capacity, says

While the Deepika xXx shoot of taken social media by storm, Priyanka has been quietly shooting the second season debut of American Quantico series. Where, and to battle nerves presents an award at the 88th Academy Awards on 28 February.

There is to be a stranger to awards. The 33-year-old actor was honored with a Padma Shri this year, and remembers fondly the memory in an interview with the scoop whoop:

'Me and my mom was an emotional moment when my name was announced as a recipient of Padma Shri Award this year. an honor that made me and my mother to cry for joy. I have worked so hard and it feels so good to be recognized. "

Still, it is a newcomer to Hollywood makes presentations at Oscars quite scary for Priyanka.

"I have attended many award functions back home. But this is the first time you go to an event where you do not know anyone personally, "he said.

"Everyone is so positive with me until now. They know how the show works, already people know. And they know that I am new to set up, understand that I can feel a little awkward. So people just walk up to me and is very warm and friendly. I'm looking forward to get a closer people admire. My first time in the international awards circuit as such. "

Like everyone else, they are curious about how the Oscars will pan out this year:

"I loved the limelight and would like to see how that will go whereas has multiple nominations. I loved the Danish girl. I want to see if Eddie Redmayne wins. I also want to see if Leonardo DiCaprio will finally get his first Oscar or not. "


Since he had a streak of "winning" lately from people choice awards to bagging his Hollywood debut, we are confident that this will do just fine on 28 February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan in tenth place in the list of the world's biggest importers of weapons by 2015

U.S. Air Force to send F-15 jets to Finland

In cybersecurity bid, President Barack Obama wants to retire outdated government systems