Kylie Jenner rapping, Frank Ocean sighting and 11 other gems I lived backstage on Kanye is talented designer Arik Season 3


I had no idea what to expect title at Madison Square Garden this afternoon to get my ticket for three season the talented designer Arik Kanye West's show / life Pablo listening period at Madison Square Garden.

Tidal, which livestreamed the show, was generous enough to extend an invitation to me which I thought meant to sit and watch Kanye and models along with everyone else with a ticket. As it turns out, I was given the same pass that the work crew event were - that allows me to virtually roam free everywhere in the arena. finally found his way backstage, where hung celebs, models prepared and finally got the show on the floor, just feet from Kanye.

There will be enough time to discuss and dissect the music, and one listen to a loud stadium not going to do the album justice. One thing was clear, however: the action on the floor was electric, and it is not everyday you experience one Kanye West album like this. Here is just some of what I noticed listening to the album and watch the show backstage, among Kanye's partners and some of the biggest names in music and pop culture.

1: What all see to my right, I wondered? So I walked over and found Jaden Smith in the crowd, completely engulfed in music. Soon after, I realized that people are probably looking for some rows in front of him, where sat the Kardashian / a normal house, along with 50 Cent, Lil Kim and others.


2: Wale, a A$AP rocky and 2 Chainz all wore fur, dress properly for the winter in New York. Wale said, not surprisingly, is very excited about Wrestlemania.


3: He and probability talked myself daydreaming about a collab between the two. Opportunity also excited to see Joey Bada$$.


4: My Super Bowl MVP Von Miller said his favorite Kanye album is graduation. Hard to argue that - or more than a few others, really.


5: Nick Young (better known as Swaggy P) are equally warm with everything on the public persona indicated it would. He said he was just there for the night to enjoy the event (Los Angeles Lakers played in Cleveland last night and be home in Los Angeles, tomorrow). Unfortunately he did not say that last year my name fantasy basketball team after him and Iggy Azalea.


6: My Big Sean said working new music. also changed the number, he has not done since I first met him back in 2010 - that's wild to think about, given the level of celebrity.


7: I'm not sure if they are additional, or models did not put them in yet. This got around at 3:45, about 15 minutes before the show was supposed Start (did not start until closer to 4:30)


8: Frank Ocean appears to grow his hair. Also it looks like he drops new music soon (I donno - the power of positive thinking kids!).


9: Speaking of Joey, we and I chatted for a minute, jumped to a speaker, said getting off guard, took it, and jumped right back. That is some A1 Bada$$ery.


10: During the short time I stood at this point it became clear Kim met many of the words. Also, Kylie rapped that "only problem is, I am rich" part of the line on the Ray J: «he may have hit first / only problem is, I'm rich."


11: Jay Z was standing about two feet away from me for the first song, «Ultra Light beams," and threw the black sweatshirt with a hood over his head and nodded hard and Kanye chance the rapper. He had that I-I really-feel-this-shit screwface in. Also, Jay, sorry I was so close when I took this pic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan in tenth place in the list of the world's biggest importers of weapons by 2015

U.S. Air Force to send F-15 jets to Finland

Bernie Sanders' Favorite Oil And Gas Subsidy